Nominate a youth athlete who Always Play IV Each Other using the form below!
APIVEO celebrates the leadership of youth athletes through the APIVEO Player of the Month sponsored by Zaxby’s. Leadership is based on service and demonstrated by adding value to teammates, family, friends and community.
Leadership can be seen in a single act of kindness or an ongoing effort that benefits others. APIVEO will select one youth athlete each month who Always Plays IV Each Other. This is a leadership award for all kids regardless of his or her athletic ability. Athletic ability will not be factored into the selection process.
The APIVEO Player of the Month sponsor, Zaxby’s, will donate $1,000 to a children’s charity of the recipient’s choice. The APIVEO Player of the Month recipient will receive the APIVEO Player of the Month Award, an APIVEO Gear shirt and bracelet.
Previous APIVEO Player of the Month recipients:
- Player Always Plays IV Each Other
- Nomination must be received by the last day of each month for that month’s award
- Player must live in the greater Metro Atlanta Area
- Player must be between the ages of 4 and 14 at the time of nomination
- Player must be actively participating in organized youth sports (between season and off-season nominees will be considered)
- Player has demonstrated leadership by serving his or her teammates, family, friends and community
- Nomination can be made by anyone 18 years or older (younger nominators are allowed with parental consent)
- All nominations must include acknowledgement by the player’s parent/guardian and current coach
- Reason for nomination should be within 6 months of submission